6 Budget Friendly for Kitchen Facelift
There are lot of things you can do to spruce up your kitchen which are also budget friendly. Here, we share with you few such things.
1. A simple coat of paint can really make your kitchen look new. Even an inexpensive paint can do the trick.
2. Another thing you can do is, to change the old, worn out countertop. Laminate is the most economical option and the best thing is, it comes in vast range of colors and patterns. If you don’t want buy a new countertop you can use Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformations Kit to make your old laminate countertops into the look of natural stone.
3. You can change the look of your cabinets by giving them a coat of paint which could be either gloss or semi-gloss. You can upgrade your cabinets by changing the hardware. Replace the knobs and pulls of your cabinets, with the new ones.
4. If the budget allows, change your sink and faucets as well.
5. You can also install vinyl floor tiles over your existing floor.
6. Hang new washable blinds as a window treatment. Faux wood blinds are a good option as they are easy to clean.